- Be part of a rich diverse program of engagement between engineering education leaders, academia, industry, students and government affiliated organizations.
- Opportunity to present keynote.
- Showcase your products, services, technology and applications through your virtual booth.
- Be an agent of change through sharing your vision and strategy.
- Present demonstrations (live and recoded) with Q&A.
- Be part of the thought leadership via panel discussions with a broad audience.
- Engage with students from around the world.
- Reach out to many key decision makers involved in STEM education and training and other corporates.
- Distribute your marketing material sent in the ‘virtual bag’.
- Flexibility of your events presented live, pre-recorded or recorded during conference for delegates to access the content across all time zones over an extended period.
- Opportunity to showcase and be part of a bouquet of keynotes talks, panel discussions, technical paper presentations, demonstrations and student discussions.
- Obtain data analytics on viewers of your products, demonstrations or presentations and obtain information on online enquiries or postings.