The exhibition will be held in the Conservatories of CTICC1. This will form the hub of the Congress with access to the session halls, registration and catering. It will provide an excellent opportunity for delegates to familiarise themselves with your institution/company and the latest advances in research and technology.
Exhibition booths are allocated on a priority system according to sponsorship level and loyalty until the early booking deadline 31 August 2020, and then on a first paid, first served basis.
Exhibition: Opening Hours:
Provisional exhibition opening hours:
Sunday 15 Nov 2020: Build up 14:00 – 18:00
Monday 16 Nov 2020: Build up 10:00 – 14:00
Open: 17:00 – 20:00
Tuesday 17 Nov 2020: Open 09:00 – 16:00
Wednesday 18 Nov 2020: Open 09:00 – 16:00
Thursday 19 Nov 2020: Open 09:00 – 16:00
Friday 20 Nov 2020: Open 09:00 – 16:00
Breakdown: 16:00 – 20:00
Exhibition: University Package
We invite universities and tertiary institutions to participate in the exhibition at a special package price of R20 000 for a 9 square metre booth.
The purchase of an exhibition booth includes the following:
- 9 square metre white shell scheme booth, including: carpet, table, 3 chairs, lockable cupboard, name of company, spotlight and electricity;
- One scientific exhibitor registration per company, giving full access to the Congress scientific sessions;
- One additional exhibitor badge/registration per 9 square metre shell scheme stand;
- Two complimentary gala dinner tickets;
- 5 days exhibition exposure;
- One delegate bag including final program per company;
- Complimentary attendance at the Welcome function on Monday 16 November for all registered exhibitor personnel;
- Acknowledgment and free 75 word editorial entry in Congress final program and on Congress app;
- Daily cleaning of aisles and common areas;
- Tea/coffee and lunch for all registered exhibitor personnel during the official breaks during main conference opening hours;
- Free access to basic Wi-Fi within the venue.
Sponsors will receive an exhibition space linked to the value of their investment. The size of the space will be calculated according to the sponsorship tier.
Total sponsorship investment: R400 000
Exhibition space: 18 square metre
Total sponsorship investment: R300 000
Exhibition space: 12 square metre
Total sponsorship investment: R150 000
Exhibition space: 9 square metre
Sponsors can choose between a standard shell scheme with basic furniture to be provided by the organisers or providing their own exhibition design and infrastructure.
Should you be interested in a specific package, please contact our General Conference Chair via email at email@example.com